ENGLISH CP-The first thing we did today was we did our analogy of the day, and we finished the last part of our preposition project. YES THE PREPOSITON PROJECT IS DONE! For the last part we had to create a self-evaluation, the questions that we had to answer were:
1) Did I do my part?
2) Did I work well with my team?
3) Did I know when to speak and when to listen?
4) Was I an important part of the project?
After we were done with that, we went over the new vocabulary words. Our homework for tonight vocab pages 94-95 due on Thursday (tomorrow)
HONORS-Today first we went over the day’s analogy. Next, we finished our self-evaluation for the preposition project. We also went over the classical root’s book from our home work last week. Our home work due tomorrow is our English vocab pages 94 and 95
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment