Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday!!!

Well, we've made it throught week one and we're off to a great start!

Today in class, I checked the homework and solved email problems. If you check your grades and you have a zero in my class, that could mean a couple of things; 1) you didn't put the correct subject code in the field, 2) you attached the wrong document. When I get your email with the reading inventory attached I will replace the zero with a one hundred.

After that we continued our work on the blog exploration.

When you come to class on Tuesday, we will discuss the blog exploration as a class and make sure everyone is comfortable using it. Then we will have a discussion about Hoot, and an assignment for you to work on.

Remember to get your Information on Blogging page signed if you didn't have it today, and enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: