Thursday, December 13, 2007
Cum Tests Graded!
Today when we came into class Mr. Watson passed out our tests. Ten Mr. Watson said that we are going to go over the test. Mr. Watson told us that we should pay attention during class so that if we got something write then he would change it in the grade book. Mr. Watson told us that Mrs. Baird and Mr. Watson are going to be switching places for the 3rd courter. He said that he majored in Science. Then Mr. Watson told us that we have to have one more vocab quiz before Christmas break. So we went over the vocab. Then we talked about things that we DETEST (which are one of our words)! Then I read the word presume!!! Tomorrow we need both of our book reviews due. Pa 87 and 88 vocab due Monday and p 89 and 90 in vocab due Tuesday. Wednesday is our test.a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
Journal response: I thought these chapters were very important. We found out that her mom wasn't Rosalie and that her parents died. I know how tough it is to be on a different surface for a long time and then go back to land. I was on a plane for almost two days, and when I got to the airport, I stepped off the plane and I almost fell! I felt like a klutz. It must have been great for Uncle Dock to see Rosalie after such a long time. I still really want to see Bompie! I like this book.
Job - discussion director
Skinny Questions
1. Did uncle Dock find rosalie?
2. Why was the crew sad to get back on a boat?
Fat Questions
3. Why does Cody think that the term "Oh Rosalie" seemed to fit in with that poem?
4. Why do you think that Sophie is mixing up her stories with other stories?
Journal Response -
Finally, land they reach. Sheesh. Cody seems really happy to be on land. Why does sophie keep telling these stories to others and mixing them up with other stories she already knows? For example: she said the wave was tall and black to those people. The wave was white. I think I got ripped off when uncle dock finds rosalie for the first time. I mean, just make her appear so suddenly? Come on. When uncle dock had to leave her, he only left because she promised to go see him at bompies. They were all exhausted to get back on a boat weh they were sure on one. They are now at wales. Sophie sure loves wales. But one night, brien said they have a right to know what happened to sophie's parents, and instead dock told them a story. About sophie. Except after one sentence, cody told it basically. Cody knew it all and he didn’t know it. -sigh- well I guess sometimes ya know things but ya don’t really know that you know it. Well sophie was there, listening all along, and during dinner, sophie asked why she was being stared at, then she cried. Cody is itching to know EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO SOPHIE'S PARENTS.
JOURNAL RESPONSE
I FEEL REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BAD FOR SOPHIE. I STILL REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER PARENTS. UNCLE DOCK GOT KIND OF WEIRD WHEN HE FOUND ROSALIE. SOPHIE HAS GOTTEN REALLY DIFFERENT NOW BECAUSE SHE TRICKED HERSELF INTO THINKING THAT HER FAMILY WAS REALLY THESE PEOPLE. BUT, I GUESS SHE SAID THAT SHE HAS MANY SIDES. ROSALIE SEEMS REALLY NICE. THE PEOPLE IN IRELAND THAT THEY MET SEEMED NICE TOO. I FEEL BAD FOR BOMPIE BECAUSE HE’S SICK. I’M GLAD THOUGH BECAUSE THEY GOT TO USE ROSALIE’S PHONE. I THINK THAT THESE CHAPTERS WERE REALLY GOOD AND I CAN’T WAIT TO READ ON!
SUMMERIZER
IN CHAPTERS 61-69 CODY SPOTTED LAND. WHEN THEY WERE ALMOST ON LAND, UNCLE STEW AND UNCLE MO STARTED FIGHTING OVER WHO SHOULD REPAIR THE BOAT AND STAY THERE AND WHO SHOULD RENT A CAR AND TAKE EVERYONE THERE. IT TURNED OUT THAT EVERYONE WENT IN THE CAR AND NO ONE STAYED TO FIX THE BOAT. INSTEAD, THEY FOUND IN THE PUB THEY WENT INTO THAT CAN REPAIR THE BOAT FOR THEM WHILE THEY’RE GONE. ON THE WAY, UNCLE DOCK STARTED COMPLAINING THAT IF THEY WERE ON THE BOAT, HE WOULD HAVE GONE TO VISIT AN “OLD FRIEND” THE “OLD FRIEND” TURNED OUT TO BE ROSALIE. SHE LET THEM USE HER PHONE AND SOPHIE FOUND OUT THAT BOMPIE WAS VERY SICK SO THEY NEEDED TO GET THERE SOON. THE ONLY THING THAT MADE UNCLE DOCK LEAVE ROSALIE WAS THAT SHE PROMISED TO COME VISIT AT BOMPIE’S HOUSE IN A FEW DAYS. THEN, WHEN THEY STARTED BACK UP IN THE CAR, THEY HAD TO TAKE A FERRY OVER AND THEN GET INTO THE CAR. THE CHAPTER ENDED WHEN THEY FINALLY REACHED ENGLAND.
Summarizer
At the very beginning of the chapters the crew finally saw land for the first time in a really long time. After they reached the land they got to land, the grown-ups got in a big fight. Uncle Mo and Uncle Stew were fighting over who stay behind with boat and get it repaired, and who wouldn’t see Bompie. Then they said if someone does stay that Sophie should stay with them, because she shouldn’t see Bompie. Sophie was offended and said absolutely not. When they got off the boat they went to a pub and ate and ate and ate. When they were there, they talked to random people about their journey and they talked to them about their stories of the seas. That night Sophie had a weird dream about her relatives and the people she had met on the journey, and then these two people that disappeared before she could tell who they were, but seemed familiar. After staying the night they got in the car and were smushed in there really tight, first they were going to visit one of uncle dock’s 555friends. That friend ended up to be Rosalie. Everyone was happy to see her. After they finally left Rosalie they hurried to Bompie’s because Cody’s mom said he was very sick. After when they were in the car there was a conversation about Sophie’s parents that was very long. Cody then realized all the stories about the “little girl” was really Sophie.
Journal response
I think the best part of these chapters were getting to meet Rosalie. Oh, Rosalie! I really feel bad for Sophie because of her parents, I think now that Brian knows what happened to her, and he feels sort of bad about saying all those things. It was exciting that they finally saw land. Now we know that Sophie could have got the stories from when she was staying with her Grandfather’s and maybe Bompie is her grandfather! These chapters were really good and make me wonder what is going to happen next. I think the weirdest part of these chapters was when Sophie had another dream, but this dream was different from the rest. In her dream she saw all her Uncles and cousins and familiar people she had met, but then these two people appeared which sort of looked familiar. The problem is before Sophie could even see who they were they disappeared. I think those two “disappearing people” were her parents. I think Sophie is feeling as though no one is there for her and that she doesn’t have anybody to love her. I hope Bompie doesn’t die before they get there, that would be terrible. This book is so good!
I think it is funny how Cody is so confused about what land is and what just water things are. I think it is probably because he is “land hungry.” I soon will be able to combine all the phrases to form a poem.
Here is the one from this time. It is weird though because it is about land and it doesn’t start with the sea. The sea. Anyway … The Land. The Land Oh blessed blessed land. Oh sweet, sweet land
But I am really curios about is how the poem the uncle Dock says has both a lighthouse and a Kirk or church in it and then they see a church and a lighthouse. I think this is probably because he has been to this place and him being an artist and all he could’ve wrote the poem But then again when would he have gone to that place. I don’t know maybe it is with Rosalie. Anyway I also get very excited when they reach land because they are safe. It was weird though because I kind of felt a little relieved. I also think its funny when they go to the Pub and they order lots of food and then they just start blabbing all of their stories to random people. I think that when Sophie was sleeping and the dreams that she had I think that they might symbolize something. But you never know. On the car trip to Bompie’s uncle Dock convinces the other uncles to let him stop at a friend’s house that was on the way. I wonder why they were so reluctant. Maybe they had been there before and had not had such a good experience. I think it is odd how Sophie wants to see Bompie but then she decides she is a little nervous. When they got to the house or little cottage as it said they were surprised to see Rosalie. Rosalie? I wonder why Uncle Dock didn’t tell them that was where she lived. Maybe he knew that if he told them they would not want to go there. I also like how Sophie refers to them as a bunch of goons. Well anyway when they got to that little cottage Dock’s friend let them use the phone to call their family and friends. I know that if I was part of their family I would have been so relieved to hear that they were safe and on land. After that they took a ferry to see Bompie. Now when they reach Wales Sophie gets a feeling that she wants to live there she even had so many questions about it like where would you go to school? But everyone is worried because Bompie is not well. Maybe when Bompie sees them he will start to get better or maybe he will just pass on from old age. What is odd though is that when they were sitting in a lobby of an inn Cody told the whole story of a little girl. But I think that little girl he was talking about turned out to be Sophie. All in all theses chapters had a lot of information on some of the mysteries and a lot of things happened in these chapters. But I still can’t wait for what happens next. Oh and I forgot to mention that Sophie said that she wasn’t going to write in her journal anymore but Cody was still going to write in his dog-log. So if Cody didn’t convince Sophie then the book would already be over.
Journal Response:
Their finally on land! It must be so exciting for them to see land after such a long time at sea. The fight that Uncle Stew and Uncle Mo got into once they got a little closer wasn’t that necessary. I think they fight for the weirdest reasons sometimes. And then they got other people into the fight like Sophie. I thought that was so mean how they wanted Sophie to stay on the boat and that she shouldn’t be going to see Bompie! It must have been funny to see them all talking at the same time in that pub, and then having others in there share their sea stories as well. It was weird that Sophie thought Cody was listening to the sea stories she was telling to others in the pub. Why would he be doing that? He was there with Sophie during the whole journey! The Irish friends they meet seemed very nice. It must be weird for them to walk around on the ground for a while; they still have sea wobbly legs! It’s strange how Cody mentioned that Sophie was getting her story mixed up with Uncle Stew’s, Uncle Dock’s, and Uncle Mo’s story. That doesn’t sound like Sophie at all. And why does Cody write that the wave was white for the last sentence of one of his dog-log entries? Why is that that important? It must have been an awkward car trip with everyone packed in the car the book describes. Brian is so nosey sometimes, trying to look at what Sophie’s writing in her log! I had no idea why she was thrilled to see Bompie, but terrified to see him at the same time. That was a little confusing! Rosalie! They finally got to Rosalie! Uncle Dock must be so excited. It must have been nice to call home and hear familiar voices besides just the voices they’ve been hearing throughout the trip. Poor Bompie! I hope he feels better before they see him soon. I didn’t understand chapter 69 at all. Was that Sophie they were talking about? How’d Uncle Dock know about what happened to Sophie, if this is a story about her. And why was Sophie crying? I was also confused when Sophie was explaining about Bompie not going to America, and so on. Brian is so nosey! He’s asking about Sophie’s parents again. He doesn’t always have to know everything.
Passage Master:
Pages 238 & 239
“I dreamed strange dreams, with so many people coming and going in them, There was Dock’s friend Joey for Block Island, and Frank and his family for Grand Manan, the lady and her dog, and Dock’s Rosalie, and the Irish strangers, and in and out of all those people wandered Uncle Dock and Stew and Mo and Brian, and me. There were other people, too—people who looked familiar, and who seemed to know me, but they faded into the crowd before I could figure out who they were.”
This stuck out to me because she’s seen so many people over the trip, and it’s as if she’s having an important flashback like her ‘Wave dream.’
Job: pg. 259- “I’m feeling pushed and pulled: I long to see Bompie, but I’m also terrified of seeing Bompie.”
Journal Response: I was really happy that they finally reached land after for such a long time on the boat. I can’t believe that they actually had to get use to walking again! I probably would have been relieved to get off the boat for a while. I wonder why Sophie lied and told a person that her cousins and she were always planning this trip since they were little. I thought that the dream that she had is important somehow, but I still wonder about that too. I was really happy that Uncle Dock finally saw Rosalie and was very, very happy!! I wonder what Wales really looks like and is it really pretty like the way Sophie says it was. These chapters also told about Sophie’s real life, and it came mostly from her stories of a little kid she kept talking about. I thought it was pretty funny when Uncle Stew is just like, “Why doesn’t anybody tell me anything!” I wonder if anything else will happen between Rosalie and Uncle Dock, but I guess we have to keep on reading!
Journal:
From the title of the chapter and little picture under the title, I knew the Wanderer would come across land. Cody was funny when he was singing that song about the lighthouse and church. It was strange when he said, “oh Rosalie”. I bet Uncle Dock was wondering about that too. Actually, I know for a fact he was because he asked Cody why he said that. In chapter 62, uncle Mo and uncle Stew got into a major fight about who repairs the Wanderer. Then it was weird when Cody said he had to learn how to walk again. That’s what happened to me after a 6 hour plane ride and when I finally got off, I was so dizzy I felt like I couldn’t walk anymore. Well, in Cody’s case, he was shaky because he had been sailing in the ocean for days, weeks, or months! What I thought was really weird, was when Sophie said that Brian, Cody, and her have been planning the trip together for years. Cody even said they hadn’t. Then Sophie was telling people about the “black” wave. The wave was white. That was really strange. I was thinking if it really made a difference, but know I have a feeling that that four word sentence was really important. In chapter 66, Uncle Dock finds Rosalie! This is what I’ve been waiting for. Then at Uncle Dock and Rosalie’s friend’s house, everyone made a call to someone. Sophie got in touch with her parents unlike her attempt to previously. In chapter 68, its sounds nice to be in a lush, green place like the countryside. But when Sophie says she scared half to death, it ruins the moment. She is scared because of Bompie; he isn’t feeling well. Then Sophie begins to think that Bompie won’t even be alive the time they reach him. I think that’s sad and scary. If Bompie dies, all Sophie’s dreams will be ruined. The in chapter 69 the family arrives in England and the uncles start getting emotional. Then they start talking about that if Bompie hadn’t gone to America, none of the family wouldn’t have been born. Then Sophie asked if she would’ve still been born. The only reply was from Brain, “the question of the century”.
I was very happy when they reached land and I thought it was funny how they couldn’t walk. When Cody finally found out that the little kid stories where Sophie’s it was a amazing break through in the story. I thought that the way the chapters where packaged together by you really made a nice ending with Rosalie and the dinner where Sophie’s story was released. I really liked the few comments about the bridge and ferry comparison and how hey preferred the bridge. I thought that the section was excellent withal of the info that was spilled. I thought that these chapters were really good and planned out well.
b
Thursday, December 13, 2007
5:46 AM
I thought the chapters were close to the best ones yet because they told about the secrets of Sophie. Finally they reached Ireland. Think I would be overly happy if it took that long to get there. But It wouldn't be so good when people are fighting. Though a mystery is solved about Sophie still one mystery remains. How does she know the Bompie stories? I think I would be disappointed to get the news that Bompie isn't very well when you have come so long and waited so long got see him. Brain seems to be getting nicer which is good. I was happy when they met Rosaile.
I enjoyed these chapters. I thought that it was good for the group to get back on land. I thought that it was funny that when they arrived on land they talked to everyone in the restaurant for four hours. That is such a long time. I thought that it was good for the groups to talk to their families again. I am shocked to hear the real reason about Sophie parent’s death. I thought that it wasn’t good that when Sophie called her mom that she said that Bompie is very sick. I felt so bad for Sophie thinking that her Bompie was sick. I can’t believe that we finally got to see Rosalie. I can’t believe that when they entered England that the Uncles actually cried about remembering their child hood. I thought that it was funny that Bompie only remembered Sophie.
This Chapter began with Cody shouting ahoy, and then, there it was, land! I f I were on that ship I would be jumping for joy right then! It would be fun to be on a ship and all, but to be on a ship, and then see land is even better! These chapters were really, really long though. I cant believe they made it to Ireland! I cant believe Uncle Stew wants Sophie to stay on the boat and not see Bompie, and I wonder why none of their family members picked up the phone. Cody seems to be really excited that they are alive, that is weird personally, ofcourse they are alive! I think it was pretty cool, how they did all this stuff on land and all they could do is compare it to life at sea. It must feel funky. Sophie started to have strange dreams, flashbacks I think, about people she has seen on her journey. Cody confusingly said he felt like he had a new body, I understand that, but at the same time not really. I think that Uncle Dock wants to go to another friend’s house to look for Rosalie, I wonder if he will find her there. Ooooh! There we go! Uncle Dock just opened the door, oh I bet it is Rosalie, yes it is Rosalie!!!!! I like her, she sounds really nice and pretty, and Uncle Dock seems so happy. This is just so exciting now! What a change from terribly boring storm, to terribly exciting events!
English Journal Ch. 61-69
At last they are off the boat and free of that terrible storm. I’m glad that they are finally on land. I can’t believe that Uncle Dock decided to leave Rosalie and meet her at Bompie’s house. I hope Bompie doesn’t die before they can get to him. It’s still a big mystery about Sophie’s parents and how she knows so much about Bompie. I liked the part when they were traveling in the car. I also liked the descriptions of the scenery. I really wanted to read more so I did.
Connector
When they were driving on all those twisting and turning roads, it reminded me of my trip to England. The scene in the pub in Ireland reminded me of eating in a pub in England. When I read the title of the next chapter, it reminded me of seeing Windsor Castle and the McDonald’s on the way to Legoland.
J.R. 61-69
I am so glad they made it to land. I think that brain is annoying always asking about Sophie's parents. I hope Bompie will be ok. I am also glad that they made it to England. I wonder if Rosalie will actually show up at Bompie's house.
Connecter:
On the first page on chapter 61, I had a funny connection with Cody trying to explain that there is lights and land. One time when I my dad and I were taking a ride on our speed boat, and then all of a sudden we got lost in this fog…NOT IN THE OCEAN BECAUSE I WOULD FREAK IF THAT HAPPENED!!!! I NEVER GO IN THE OCEAN!! We were on the river…and once we got lost we started to search all of and when I was sleeping below the deck and listening to loud music…My dad started to act weird and started to scream LAND HO!!! AHOY MATIE GET UR BOOTY UP HERE LAND HO. When I finally heard him and peeked my head up…it was not only land but a huge bridge and the Riverside CafĂ©…Yah nothing special about that.
When Sophie started to say like she was getting seasick ON LAND, I started to have a connection with that. When we got stuck in this traffic one time and it took like 4 hours to get out of it so once we got to this fancy very well posed restaurant, I started to lean forward like I was falling and my knees were trembling and everyone started to stare at me. I started to get seasick as well. Pg 251.
Journal Response:
I liked it how Cody finally found land. But the pirate talk… yea not working for him. Why would Brian and Uncle Stew make Sophie stay on the boat!!! Omg weren’t they hearing her Bompie stories and how exciting this would be!!?? They are the meanest people ever!!! It was weird, in chapter 63 Sophie started to get seasick on land and I started to laugh and in my job I had a funny connection with that statement. It was funny how Sophie said that like everyone was talking at once. I actually know how that feels like and when I want to say something no one would listen. But when I want to talk about something to someone I just pinch or scratch them to get their attention. In Sophie’s dream I think I know who those 2 people were that faded away. I think it was her parents because she is a big girl now and she said that those people looked familiar so it might be them because its 2 people and it can be her mom and her dad. When Cody was talking about who was in the car, I was kind of confused...he didn’t mention Sophie and she went along… But anyway Sophie sounded pretty excited to go to England. Omg Uncle Dock told everything and now I totally understand everything!! Sophie’s parents died and that’s how she knows Bompie because maybe Bompie is her grandfather because she lived with her grandfather for not that long but then she went with the aunt but she didn’t want her and she was in a foster home and now she is with that family excellent!!
- Karly Krasnow
In the book they found land it was Ireland they were so happy so they all went to the front of the boat and Uncle Dock recited a poem and every one said it with him which I thought was cool when they reached land they thought that some people should drive a rental car to England and some should stay and watched the boat will it was getting fixed everyone said Sophie should stay but she said I am going and that’s that. After they got that situated somewhat situated they went to go eat they started to talk about the big storm. The next day they had Cody, Sophia and Uncle Mo and Brian and Stew went to England in the car and had someone fix the boat. That night Sophie couldn’t sleep because she wasn’t use to not having the rocking of the boat or being on the ocean ache felt like she had a new body. When they started on the road agene and Uncle Dock found Rosalina. Rosalina let them call home from Rosalina’s friend’s house. When Sophie got a hold of her mom she found out that Bompie was sick and so they all rushed over to Bompie house. So they got on a ferry and was heeding to the Whales. That night they stayed a little inn and everyone was waiting for Sophie to come down and eat dinner but during that time everyone was asking what happened to Sophie’s parents so Uncle Dock told them about how Sophie use to live near the ocean when her parents passed away so they sent her to live with her grandfather but then he died so they sent her to her Aunts but she didn’t want her. So Sophie ended up in a foster home but nobody wanted her until her new parents came along and adopted her then the story stopped because Sophie came in the room. Sophie sat down and put her head down and started crying. I wonder why she started crying. The next morning they were in England and Uncle Dock started crying because he was born there and hasn’t been there for awhile. I think that the place where you were born is like a piece of you in some way.
journal Response: They saw land well cody did after a few attempts. I thought it was pretty cool how they spelled country. Cody is so funny how he said oh Rosalie at the end of the poem. They finally are on land. I thought it was weird how nobody was picking up the phone when they tried calling. I wondered why they wanted to keep sophie on the boat and keep her from seeing bompie. I wondered why they were wobbling when they got onto land. I thought it was pretty funny when they were talking to random people about there journey. If they came up to me I would have thought they were sycos. I thought it was weird how brian was so excited when he was in the conversation. It is amazing how fast they can go from being all excited about being on land to hating eachother. I thought it was really funny when everybody started pouring out of a car when they heard the name rosalie. It was funny how everybody was teasing uncle dock and he didn’t mind it. Why did Cody start crying when Uncle dock said that she looked really pretty tonight. Mr. Watson why do you always make us stop at good parts I have had it.
From Madison
These Chapters Were Awesome. I can not belive they made it to Ireland and found Rosalie. I think Cody loves Sophie. What was bad was uncle stew and uncle moe where fighting, about who stays on the boat. In these chapters they would done exactly what I would have done went and ate.
These reminded me of when I was going to see my grand mother and my mom and dad said she did not look good so I was getting prepaired but in the end she looked good.
J.R.
Hooray finally LAND! Woops no that’s a cloud. Yes, land ho. Nope that’s a boat. Yes a mountain land ho. I think that it is awesome that Sophie Cody and everyone are finally on land. These chapters were good to but the last ones were still better. I would be so glad to be back on land if I were Sophie. It’s funny how they are getting used to being able to walk right without having to hold on to something I hope page 206 isn’t foreshadowing, because if Bompie really isn’t alive then that would be really bad. It would be a waste of a trip and a waste of Cody’s face. Brian is just getting more and more annoying I mean really your cousin has been adopted it’s not the end of the world if you don’t know what happened to her parents. If I were Sophie by know I would have turned around and popped him in the face. I thought it was kind of weird when they started crying because Bompie was born in England. I also couldn’t help but read part of the next page.
After reading a few chapters from the book, the book gets a bit interesting. They manage to reach land. Sophie can now go see Bompie. I hope everything goes out great with Sophie and Cody at the end. It’s a good.
i think that Olivia did really well on her whole job and journal response . although it was long it is really nice
hey guys its Aaron i really enjoyed reading all of your responses they were great
61-69 in The Wanderer
Job
Sophie and Cody and everyone being on the boat then coming to land makes me remember the time my cousin and I at my uncles lake house. And we took the floating dock it was broken and we pretended we were like Pocahontas and took the dock and stared roing it to my over to mine and we had like blueberries to eat. And we got stuck and we could not get back so my other causin came and got us before we drifted away to the author side of the lake.
JR
KNOW WE NO THE REEL STORY. Sophia parents died we do not know how. They reach land finally. Uncle Dock had a big smile when he found Rosily. I wonder how Boipile is. This was like one of the best chapter yet. When Dock stared telling Brain and Cody about Sophie’s real parents Cody jumped in and stared saying the rest. I feel bad for Sophie and everyone else does. I am worded for her and Cody and Brain are to.
In the begging of this reading Bompie houses name is walnut tree cottage. When they arrive a nurse answers and =take them to Bompie and he is lying down with his eyes close and I thought that he was dead. When Bompie arrives he knows who brain and Cody are but not the uncles, but instantly he recognizes Sophie. I think this answers the question of if Sophie really knew Bompie. Then later in the chapters she reminds Bompie about the stories. In the end of the 73rd chapter Sophie finds his book of stories and wants to read it. Then the question of rather he was able to take care of him or not then they are trying to find a way to take care of him. In the 75th chapter dock goes on a walk with Rosalie and asks her to marry him! He replied was that it is too soon and she goes away. In the 77th chapter they go on their flight back to America and dock stays with Bompie. In the end Sophie arrives home. This book was a great story.
In the begging of this reading Bompie houses name is walnut tree cottage. When they arrive a nurse answers and take them to Bompie and he is lying down with his eyes close and I thought that he was dead. When Bompie arrives he knows who brain and Cody are but not the uncles, but instantly he recognizes Sophie. I think this answers the question of if Sophie really knew Bompie. Then later in the chapters she reminds Bompie about the stories. In the end of the 73rd chapter Sophie finds his book of stories and wants to read it. Then the question of rather he was able to take care of him or not then they are trying to find a way to take care of him. In the 75th chapter dock goes on a walk with Rosalie and asks her to marry him! He replied was that it is too soon and she goes away. In the 77th chapter they go on their flight back to America and dock stays with Bompie. In the end Sophie arrives home. This book was a great story.
Post a Comment