Hey Kids,
Mr. Watson here. Today you took the cumulative test, and even though I've only graded two classes worth, I have to say I'm pleased with the results. Friday closes the second quarter, so make sure you have the book reviews in to me and have your job and journal response done as well. THe reading for Friday is Chapters 61-69. I plan on having all of your tests done by tomorrow, so we'll go over them in class. See you then!
Mr. Watson
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lynde
12/18/07
These chapters explained all of the mysteries of the book. It solved the “question of the century.” I was wondering how Bompie could tell Sophie his stories without meeting her, but now we know. I was a little scared when Bompie thought that Cody was Mo and that Brian was Stew. I thought that Brian was being a little mean when Brian told Sophie that Bompie wouldn’t know her. I think that the author left us wanting more when Dock said that Rosalie went to Spain because she had other plans. It makes me want a sequel to The Wanderer. I hoped that Uncle Dock would let Sophie stay to take care of Bompie. I think that the name The Blue Bopper Wanderer doesn’t really make sense. But, it is still really special. I hope that the kids find everything that they are looking for. I am glad that Uncle Stew and Uncle Mo both got classes or jobs that make them happy.
Word Wizard
1. Trestle pg. 280
2. Delphiniums pg 286
3. Pining pg 291
Post a Comment