Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Class Notes 1/31
Today we discussed what diplomacy is, how to be diplomatic, and why it is important in our world today. Then we all created a "delicious" account. This will be a great tool for research projects, and simply to share information with classmates and teachers. The homework tonight is to comment on the January 30th post about Concrete Cat. Have a wonderful evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hey,
I thought the delicious account was really cool. It's lots of fun to post stuff from youtube.... I think it's cool how other people can see you things.. I think it was a good idea.
*Delaney*
i thought that the cat poem was cute. I do not really like these kinds of poems because they just repeat the same things over and over. What i do like about these kinds of poems are that they are shaped cool. These kind of poems that are shaped like this are short and i like short poems better than long ones. Sometimes short poems are more meaningful. I thought this poem was pretty good.
I agree with Rachel. The cat poem was definately cute. But I have to say that I really did like that poem even tho there was a lot of repitition of the words. I liked how the mouse was upside down and it did make me thnk a little bit. I think its because its playing dead or it is dead because the cat killed it. But i am not 100% sure yet!
Hey,
I agree with Rachel and Unnati. I think the concrete cat poem was cut. I didn't t really like how it repeated the words so much. I think it was cool how the mouse was upside down, like Unnati said. Even though I found it kind of annoying how they had the words repeated so much, it was still pretty good!
i like the delicious account, now everyone can access my favorite games and i can see my friends favorite games. i can also see cool things on youtube that i didn't even think of looking at. The concrete cat wasn't really my favorite, i like the literbox feature though. to make this poem better they should have a piece of excretion (if you know what I mean) in the literbox to make it more reallistic.
I thought that concrete cat is both art and poetry because the words for art and are put into designs I loved concrete cat. The upside down mouse is the funniest part.
Hey-
I totally agree with unnati and rachel. I think that the cat poem was cute. But, unlike rachel I do like these poems...i don't mind how they repeat in all...people say that the short poems are more meanigful to them, but personally in my opinion i don't think that they are that meaningful to me... I liked this poem because of how they put the cat in the shape of a cat...
-Megan
p.s. i didn't understand what they meant by the mouse being upside down...but now I get it...100 percent!
I think that Jimmy jetb and his tv set was not true. I love tv and you cant turn into a tv. My favorite show is ESPN.
I really liked the delicious, and I thought that it will help alot with hw and projects. It is also fun to make your friends laugh with the videos that you can put on the account. I also like how when you tag something all of the people in your network can see it.
I think that I will use it alot and it is a cool idea.
Connor
I think that the delicious account will be helpful sometimes. Also, it is cool that we can post videos from youtube and other things that we think are cool! That way, we don't have to show them at school all of the time, but we can just post and hope that our friends will see the stuff that we posted! I hope that peopele will post really cool stuff on there, because sometimes, when I am at home, I don't have anything to do and I get really bored, so I try to find something good to watch on youtube. This way, I don't have to look for videos, I can just click on the link to one of the ones that someone elses has posted! Hopefully, people will post great things, also some games that people can play. I know that there are some pretty addicting games that you can find online!
**!!Caroline!!**
I thought jimmy jet was a halarious poem(and by halarious I mean moderately funny). i like to watch the sci-fi channel(if I can find it). I also enjoy Disney channel and Nickelodeon.
I think the Concrete Cat is an expression of poetry in an art form. It shows the creative side of the author. It takes skill to have the poem flow with the picture. If I tried to do that it would look like a big blob.
Post a Comment