Business First:
Monday-have book review progress or book review done...DON'T EMAIL IT UNTIL MONDAY.
And now a topic for debate over the weekend...
I feel that it is very important to have every student in the same uniform. This makes it easy to identify strangers on campus, and easy for us to identify each other on field trips. Also, it sure is nice to not have to worry about what to wear in the mornings, you just pull out your uniform and go!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I kind of agree!
Shure i love to get all dressed for week ends and I like to look pretty.
But, I think there would be less "compition" amoung us girls. Girls love to look good. but some girls dont have some of the clothes other people have. it might put some people down knowing that they cant afford that brand or type of clothes.
Like when people wear juicy couore (not saying there is any thign wrong with it cause i love it) but some people cant aford that and its like there beeing left out.
Hi,
I sorta agree..but mostly i dont because i think none of the girls care what other people wear. I think its not really what you wear, its how nice you are.
-StepheroStephers
!!! BYE :) !!!
Hello,
I totally disagree. Uniforms are the WORST thing EVER..... Right now, it is 45 degrees outside (plus windchill,) and we are in skirts. I think we should at least be able to wear regular clothes when it is cold out. Even though I understand that it may take longer to get dressed I still think it is TORCHURE to make us wear skirts on a day when it is 45 DEGREES outside. That is EVIL..... I think that even if it meant we had to have a specific dress code (no skirts, shorts, .... etc.) we would still be warmer than we are right know. At the least, we should be aloud to wear leggings.
If we could always wear what we wanted, then there would be less competition. Since we always wear uniforms, when we get a dress down day (VERY RARE,) everyone makes it a huge deal because it's the only chance we have to wear our good pretty clothes. If we could wear anything all the time people wouldn't be so worked up about it. We should at least have two to three fridays a MONTH where we can where whatever we want. Especially, days like TODAY.....
If the point isn't across yet, I HATE UNIFORMS and WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WEAR THEM ANYMORE...... I understand that it may make it easirer to stay together in field trips or spot someone who doesn't go here but we are a private school and it is not very likely to happen. WE SHOULDN'T WEAR UNIFORMS.....
Bye,
*Delaney*
Delaney- Why don't you wear pants? That's a much warmer option for girls!
Mr Watson..
Pants?! Who can think of pants when basically everyone is wearing a skirt....I think we should go on a strike and be able to wear LEGGINGS...or uggs or any kind of jacket...
I think everyone agrees that the uniforms aren't cool 8-) - X not cool
- steph again!
I don't really have a problem with the uniforms.
I dont like having uniforms because you dont get to express your self in what you wear also i do sorta agree with the fact that you dont have to worry about what to wear in the morning with uniforms. And most people (the boys) wouldnt really care if you have brand names or not because its not a big deal.
From Levi
I totally agree with Steph and Delaney, but then I sort of agree with Taylor! I mean, some girls do get "competitive" and yes some girls can't afford those brand names...but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be able to dress down! I totally understand where Taylor is coming from but then I totally agree with Steph. Why should girls care what you are wearing...really we are supposed to be at school for studies. Although, we never really are but, we should be able to have one more thing at our school, be able to wear whatever you want, atleast you should be comfortable! I HATE tucking my shirt in...so that would be something wonderful for me! Boys...well I think they don't compete but I think that most of the boys would like dressing how they want to. I totally disagree with Lola! I mean if you have a problem picking out what you want to wear in the morning just pick it out the night before. So overall, I probably agree with wearing whatever you want!
-Megan
Mr. Waston,
I don't think we should wear pants. Like Steph says pretty much everyone wears a skirt. I would much rather we able to wear leggings, or jeans, or and kind of jacket. I agree with Steph. It is gong to be FREEZING tommorow and we have to a SKIRT. Not only the uniforms but that too is Not Cool.......
Delaney
I don't like wearing uniforms very much. On cold days, at least, I wish that we could wear whatever we would like to wear, especially pants or any outerwear or socks. Other than that I think that they are actually ok!
I would reather have a uniform because it isn't like anybody can make fun of what you are wearing because they are also wearing that too. I have one par of pants but they are old cause they are my older sister old ones.
I kind of agree but i do thikk we should have a lot more dress down days because we never have them except for today but we havn't had one in like two years but I guess unifrosm are okay but they are really ugly
I think that undiforms are not fair because they don't make you unique and I specially don't like tucking in my shirt.
Post a Comment