Thursday, February 1, 2007

February 1

February 1st?!?! Where does the time go....Anyway...Today we reviewed the blog, and I showed everyone how to organize their delicious accounts into different tag categories. Then we examined a concrete poem. (Feel free to view the other concrete poems on my delicious account...we'll be looking at some of them tomorrow.) We then did some grammar practice with possessive pronouns. If you didn't finish this page in class, you need to complete it for homework...there is a good chance there will be a pop quiz in class tomorrow. While the class was working on their grammar, I met with individual students who are having problems with "blogging" or with delicious. If I didn't get to you today, you need to see me at your earliest convenience so that I can get you up and going. Don't forget you can also use your classmates to help you. I'll be in my room during study hall if you need me!

2 comments:

Alex S. said...

Concrete cat was, in my opinion, a unique, amusing poem. It was unique because it was a concrete poem and amusing because the mouse was upside down.

JORDYN said...

I DON'T LIKE POP QUIZZES

PE@CE