Hey Guys,
Sorry I'm just now getting to post this. I had appointment in West Palm Beach that I had to run to after school, and I just got home. Anyway we just took the final test on The Red Pony today, which most of you seem to have done really well on so far. I'm posting your scores as I grade them. Hopefully I'll have them all graded by time for your class tomorrow so we can go over them. I'm working hard on it, but as you know there was a great deal of writing on the test which translates to a great deal of reading for me.
Anyway there's not any homework tonight. Bring your tablet and The Red Pony to class tomorrow and be ready to write. See you then!
Mr. Watson
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment